Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 58

Thread: Rassum frassum... darn jukebox!!!

  1. #31
    Inactive Member Ski's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    2,378
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    YEEEEEEEHA!!!!!!! biggrin

    ------------------
    Miral's Slave
    tyledras's Sidekick

    "when you talk to someone,it depends on what part of the world your standing in as to how stupid you sound"

  2. #32
    HB Forum Owner Branflakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 3rd, 1999
    Posts
    2,290
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    *rips off shirt*

    Hey, i'm just trying to fit in. biggrin

    ------------------
    The ninja lesbian milk getter. aka dorkflakes.
    Take the time to look up at the moon and stars.
    Clicking on that banner keeps Hostboard alive. Please help by clicking once
    a day.

    ChatterBox

  3. #33
    Senior Hostboard Member La Luna Unita's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2001
    Posts
    424
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Well, that adds two more up here at the bar. Hey, Bartender(s)! Over here!

    ------------------
    "Shall I then weep? I cannot; I have no tears left within me.
    I can only throw my body upon the indifferent ground
    And let it mourn noiselessly." - Hecuba, from Euripides' Trojan Women

  4. #34
    Inactive Member WiloeLeigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2000
    Posts
    127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *is already shirtless*

    *puts a quarter in the jukebox and picks "Devil Went Down to Georgia"*

    *climbs up on the bar and begins line dancing to the fast-paced fiddling*

    ------------------
    No matter what we have come through, or how many perils we have safely passed, or how imperfect and jagged our life has been, we cannot in our heart of hearts imagine how it could have been different. As we look back on it, it slips in behind us in orderly disarray, and, with all its mistakes, acquires a sort of eternal fitness, and even, at times, a poetic glamour.

    -Randolph Silliman Bourne

  5. #35
    Inactive Member Ski's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    2,378
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    GO WILOE, GO WILOE!! GO GO GO WILOE!!!!!! biggrin

    ------------------
    Miral's Slave
    tyledras's Sidekick

    "when you talk to someone,it depends on what part of the world your standing in as to how stupid you sound"

  6. #36
    HB Forum Owner Firebird98's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 24th, 2000
    Posts
    1,113
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The Devil went down to Firebird's and he was looking for some beer to steal
    It had been a while and he was way behind and he was looking to make a deal
    He sees this young lady topless on a table and she was lookin real hot
    The devil jumped up on a pool table and said GIRL LET ME TELL YA WHAT
    I guess you didn't know it but I've been watching you
    And if you care to take a dare I'll make a bet with you
    Now you look pretty good topless girl but give the devil his due,
    I got a keg of gold against your soul I think I'm hotter than you...
    The girl said My name's Wiloe and it might be a sin
    But I'll take that bet and you're gonna regret cause i'm the hottest there's ever been

    Wiloe rip that shirt off and let them thingies go,
    Cause hell's broke loose in Firebirds and the Devil's at the show
    And if you win you get this shiny keg that's made of gold,
    But if you lose the devil gets your soul...

    The devil went to center of the bar and said I'll start this show
    And fire blew from his fingertips as he let his collar go
    And he let that shirt of his go dangling round his hips
    And a hoards of women cheered him on and sounded something like this

    (fingernails on black board)

    Wiloe said to the devil Now that's pretty hot, there, son,
    But sit there in that chair right there let me show you how it's done

    Wiloe's in the hot seat go Wil, go
    Devils got the best seat of the show,
    Wil's got a bod that'll make a record skip...
    Causin car crashes when she shakes then hips...

    (men, women, and children cheer like the just won the Stanley Cup)

    The devil put his shirt back on cause he knew that he's been beat,
    And rolled that golden keg on the ground near Wiloe's feet
    Wiloe said Devil just come on back if you ever want to try again,
    Cause I told you once you son of a bitch I'm the hottest there's ever been

    Fire in my boxers, Thanks, Wiloe
    Make a man in a church kick out a stained window
    Everyone in the house picking up thier teeth
    Because wiloe's got a body that can't be beat...

    (band fades out)

    ------------------
    Hated by many,
    Loved by few,
    Respected by all.
    Thou Shall Not Spilleth Thy Beer
    It's flooding in the Holyland
    Enforcer for WiloeLeigh
    And Jely is my other sidekick
    Proud to call Ski family.
    Beer makes everything O-KAY.
    Branflakes is just cool.
    I rant because it's my God given right.
    If I'm right then I lose nothing nothing, if you're right I lose it all.

    [This message has been edited by Firebird98 (edited November 13, 2001).]

  7. #37
    Inactive Member WiloeLeigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2000
    Posts
    127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *jumps off the bar with a satisfied glint in her eye and a smile on her lips*

    I. Kick. Ass.

    *wanders over to the jukebox, switches to a soft, bluesy song, and goes back to the bar, swaying to the music*

    After that, I deserve a drink.

    ------------------
    No matter what we have come through, or how many perils we have safely passed, or how imperfect and jagged our life has been, we cannot in our heart of hearts imagine how it could have been different. As we look back on it, it slips in behind us in orderly disarray, and, with all its mistakes, acquires a sort of eternal fitness, and even, at times, a poetic glamour.

    -Randolph Silliman Bourne

  8. #38
    Inactive Member JelyWench's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 29th, 2000
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *working at the bar*

    so what can i get you to drink?

    ------------------
    Drinks are on me ... and I do mean on me ...

  9. #39
    Inactive Member Ski's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    2,378
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hey J.Mo!! give me a light!!!!! wink

    ------------------
    Miral's Slave
    tyledras's Sidekick

    "when you talk to someone,it depends on what part of the world your standing in as to how stupid you sound"

  10. #40
    Senior Hostboard Member La Luna Unita's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2001
    Posts
    424
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Got it, Jely. *busts out way cool lighter/pocket knife, flips it open, initiates flameage*

    Can I have a Shiner? I'd really love one right about now.


    ------------------
    "Shall I then weep? I cannot; I have no tears left within me.
    I can only throw my body upon the indifferent ground
    And let it mourn noiselessly." - Hecuba, from Euripides' Trojan Women

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •